Kingstyleunderwear.com - Briefs with Balls!

So the lovely guys at King Style Underwear wanted me to share with you some of there great designs from their collection. Being a briefs man, I was excited to receive these tighty whities to try on and review for them. 

The style of underwear they produce is defined into two simple ideas: UP or DOWN? Now by this they mean, the way you cock is held inside the underwear. The range is then categorised into 5 series: A, B, C, D and E, depending how you prefer to be positioned and how much bulge you want to show off. 


Now I personally think this is fantastic way to make buying your undies easier, by choosing the style according to how you like your "boys" to be held.

The briefs I have been sent are from the Series D range, so your balls are supported by a cooling mesh fabric and your cock sits in a pouch which is open at the bottom, classed as downward (cock) and outward (package). I personally love they way they feel and look. They also have a fly opening on both sides, making it easier if you are left handed too. Available in four colours too: White, Red, Black and Grey.

Check these great briefs out on their website here: Series D Brief

King Style are based in Taiwan, but ship internationally. 
Choose your preferred style and colour and try a pair, highly recommended.

Check out the pics below and let me know your comments, either here on the blog, via email to mattmansunderwearblog@gmail.com or on my Twitter @mattmansundies

Check back to my blog in the next few days to see the awesome King Style JOCKSTRAP and some more revealing shots from my photo sessions.









Comments

  1. I do like how they cup your balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bulge and an interesting way of getting it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment