KingStyleunderwear.com - Jockstrapped!

For those of you who are fans of my blog or Twitter, then you know I love my Jockstraps! I have over 40 pairs now in my underwear drawer and I am pleased to add one more pair to it. 

King Style have produced a Jockstrap which not only cups your balls so well, but also holds your cock straight upwards, allowing for those "excitable" moments too.

The pair I am wearing below are the Series C Athletic Aerial Jockstrap, with the design purposely made to hold your goods upwards (see info below). 

The fabric is so soft too with 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex, they cling in all the right places. The pouch has an opening for your balls to sit inside, making them feel comfortable and also well supported too. The straps for your ass are thinner than most jockstraps, but feel really good on. Personally, it felt like I was commando round the back, which made them really horny to wear.

Overall, this jockstrap is something different to wear. Comfortable plus exciting to put on and with your cock held firmly upwards, it won't take you long to feel sexy (and horny) in them.


Want to see the full effects of this jockstrap, then keep checking back here on my blog for the "bonus" pics. 

Please feel free to leave comments, email me at mattmansunderwear@gmail.com or via my Twitter: @mattmansundies









Comments

  1. Looking HOT IN it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and also makes your cock look huge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour on these and the striped details on the straps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment