GUEST FEATURE - Speedster

It is always a pleasure when I get great comments and feedback on my blog, from guys who have followed me over the years on various online platforms.

So when a sexy man who loves his underwear as much as me, contacts me and wants to share a few photo's with us all, then who am I to refuse.

So I am happy to introduce you boys to Speedster, a sexy man who lives near to me in the UK, but unfortunately I have never had the pleasure to actually meet. 

As you can see, he love's his brightly coloured briefs too. I am sure you will agree he can sure pack out those undies soooooo well. 

If you want to check him out further (and I do most days) you can follow him on Twitter here: @underwearstar

Please leave loads of comments and hopefully we can persuade him to appear more often. Enjoy.






Comments

Post a Comment